Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grammar-Migraine

at 9:26 PM
Before the computer 'era', (when I was in my teens) I used to write my thoughts, woes, dreams, complaints, wishes, etc. in my diaries.. Now, I created a blog so I can share them online. I was updating it just now; I only took a short break so I can write this post and give myself some 'brain-rest'. I'm having migraine reading all my old diaries. I feel like my head will explode. My english (grammars, spelling, etc.) back then, were really, really bad. Though, I admit that my grammars and spellings still sucks, I'm glad to know (realized) I have improved a lot since then. I know I still have lots to learn. I'm going to do my best to improve myself.
 

Silent Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting Vector by Dapino